I attended Columbia Southern University, and earned my Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice. I am a US Veteran with 20 years of service with numerous deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan.
I have the ability to help guide, teach, and mentor students into becoming confident, disciplined and committed young men who will go on and become successful citizens within society.
Fishburne is a great fit for any parent who wants to provide his son a strong academic foundation, structure, discipline and leadership skills and attributes that will make them a better citizen and productive member of society. My advice for the Cadets- high school is not the pinnacle of your life. This is the building blocks of your future. Take it seriously and do the best you can in high school and it will lay the foundation for your future.
I’m still learning about Fishburne but in the few months I’ve been here I can see the staff and faculty really care about the well-being of the cadets. I want parents to know that I am here to be a servant leader to their son and will do whatever it takes to help them be successful, not just in high school but after graduation, in order for them to do something great in their lives!
I believe that developing a trust-based relationship with the cadets and understanding that everyone has made mistakes and sometimes all we need is a clean slate to move forward.
I enjoy riding my motorcycle, playing basketball, being a part of the Faith Riders Motorcycle Ministry, and spending time with my family and friends. I am into the horror, mafia and Rocky/Rambo movie genre. Halloween (1978) is my favorite movie, followed by the Godfather. I also like to read mystery books and listen to different types of music.
Awards & Decorations Include:
- Meritorious Service Medal with 2 OLC
- Army Commendation Medal with 4 OLC
- Army Good Conduct Medal with 5 Bronze Knots
- National Defense Service Medal
- Afghanistan Campaign Medal with Campaign Star
- Iraq Campaign Medal with 2 Campaign Stars
- Global War on Terror Expeditionary Medal
- Global War on Terror Service Medal
- Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal
- NCO Professional Development Ribbon with Numeral 3
- Army Service Ribbon
- Army Overseas Service Ribbon with Numeral 3
- NATO Medal with “ISAF” Clasp