Small by Design, Successful through Structure
Because FMS limits enrollment to approximately 200 young men, we are uniquely able to provide a superb academic program in a caring and structured environment with varsity athletics for all cadets and, for over a decade, a 100% college acceptance rate.
We are thrilled that you’ve decided to visit our Web site and know that you probably have a number of questions. During your visit to our Web site, you’ll notice many aspects to Fishburne that differentiate us from other military schools and academies for boys. Just a few of those key differences are:
- 8:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
– Leadership & Character Development programs
– Traditional 50 minute class periods
– Superb Academic Curriculum
– Varsity Sports for all Cadets
– Beautiful location in the Shenandoah Mountains of Virginia
– Other military schools in Virginia do not provide the single-gender environment that so many experts strongly recommend for boys.
– Fishburne is fully accredited by both VAIS (Virginia Association of Independent Schools) and SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools). Fishburne is the oldest, continuously fully accredited SACS school.
The admissions pages available here have been developed in order to provide you with all the information you need to make you or your son’s transition to Fishburne as easy as possible. With that said, we encourage you to call Mr. Cedrick Broadhurst, Fishburne’s Admissions Director, to schedule a campus visit or if you cannot find the information you are looking for here on our Web site.
Please contact Mr. Cedrick Broadhurst, FMS Admissions Director, at email@example.com or (800) 946-7773 to schedule a campus visit or for more information about Fishburne Military School.